Thursday, October 27, 2011

Signature Style -- Samantha-Jo Rocco

Why classify? At first impression, you see a five-foot-nine female with a giant smile that rarely leaves her face. If you take a few more seconds, you are then interacting with an exceedingly outgoing and respectful young lady. But, there is so much more yet to be learned.

Focused and determined, I always let my adventurous ways shine through in whatever I do. My passion for all things that are good and diverse drives me forward in life, inching me closer and closer to my lifelong dreams. The thought of characterizing myself in just a few words doesn’t seem to be logical for the type of person I am. Human nature seems to want us to classify who we are, but that creates restriction without any room to grow as a diverse individual. Why restrict ourselves with limited classifications? There is too much out in the world that I'll miss if I bypass all that doesn’t seem to fit one classification.

Being open minded is very important to my well-being. For now, my goal is to enjoy this journey of life to its fullest while embracing the personal qualities that I am proud to possess. It is something that will always be a big part of who I am, and a quality that I hold dear to my heart. I am a girl that loves to embrace every aspect of life. That will forever be a part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment