Monday, March 12, 2012

Senior Co-Op Update


by Audrey Ong

This week, my supervisor was out of the office for a few days. My daily activities remained about the same, but I did feel as if I had somewhat more responsibility than usual. I guess you can say I had a bit more freedom - not that I’m complaining about how I feel the rest of the time. Everyone is warm and friendly, and it definitely is a nice working environment. 


 
Other than that, I’m feeling more settled at my internship. I’m getting used to certain procedures and knowing who to contact for specific situations. The other public relations intern and I have moved all of the winter samples from the closet and replaced them with our summer ones. It’s nice finally being familiar with all of the seasons’ samples – it makes checking in and pulling magazines’ requests a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment