Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Senior Co-Op Update

by Audrey Ong

Things have slowed down a bit this week. Requests still do come in, but not as crazily as before. This is definitely the calm before the storm, since things around the office are about to get busier. There will be a couple of events in April, though they are currently confidential.

My main focus this week was preparing travel plans for the PR director, who’s going on a business trip this weekend. I helped organize the itinerary – included directions, phone numbers, addresses, alternate dining options, and made reservations. It was a nice change from the normal routine and definitely kept me occupied through this slow week.

We’re still training the new intern, and it’s nice not being the “new” one anymore. She’s been mostly shadowing me and the other intern, but she is slowly getting her own responsibilities.

On a side note, I finally purchased my own dayglow necklace in surf green that I’ve been coveting over in the office. This was one of the necklaces that were featured on the Today show (in my last post).

No comments:

Post a Comment