Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Devil Drinks Coffee

Jenna Guyer channels a fashion stereotype:


Living in New York City is always all about being on the go twenty four hours, seven days a week. Coming from a small town, I had to work extra hard to achieve my goals and to land my dream career. Look at me now; I am an editor for one of the most well established fashion based magazines. Now, don’t get me wrong, although it is an amazing career, it still has its downfalls. For instance, one of the interns took FOREVER to get me my coffee this morning! I mean it’s really not that difficult of a task. Life is just so hectic; I need to keep things moving at a fast pace since I have a million and one things to get done and the last thing I need is my coffee given to me an hour late. As if that wasn’t enough, if wasn’t even the right type of coffee! I drink my coffee black and what do I get? I get decaf. I better get going....how much you want to bet another intern messes another simple task up before this day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment