Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Signature Style Series -- Jennifer Ortiz

For those who don’t know me, I am the girl who has about 5 pairs of jeans and 5 t-shirts that she wears over and over again. I have a laid back fashion sense, and I tend to rely on my signature t-shirt and jeans look six days out of the week.


I developed this style in high school and have kept it mostly because it helped me to get to my first class on time. It defines me because I don’t over emphasize much in my life, just as I don’t over emphasize my wardrobe; I value a person’s thoughts more than their appearance. I would rather be chosen for a job due to my intelligence, hard work and strong work ethic than for wearing an incredible outfit with a pair of killer heels.


Since enrolling in LIM, I have altered my wardrobe slightly (I've invested in higher quality jeans and t-shirts) but I still prefer the simplicity of my style. I find it easier to just get up and go; also I work a lot better when I’m comfortable, and I’m comfortable in my style. Plus it never hurts that my style never breaks my tight college budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment