Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's Your NON-FASHION Signature?

by Getteline Rene

It was hard narrowing it down to one, but I must say that my non-fashion signature is definitely something that I often say that gets me into trouble. It is my signature phrase, "Sorry, there are no reruns in life."

Let's say that you’re walking down the street with 2 friends. You and Friend 1 witness a woman in Jeffrey Campbell Lita's trip, fall, and bust her butt on the cobblestones of Soho. You and Friend 1 proceed to "LMAO" as Friend 2, completely oblivious to what just happened, asks for a recap. You, trying hard to control your laughter, reply, "Naw, there are no reruns in life." You and Friend 1 proceed to laugh in Friend 2's face and crack inside jokes on what occurred during the entire outing.

And that my friends, is my non-fashion signature.

What? You didn't get the example? Want me to repeat it? Haha, sorry -- there are no reruns in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment