Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Signature Style: Candice Hufler

My style signature is a bright rose blush. I started wearing blush when I was about 12-13 years old after I read a magazine article that said that blush is the only thing one needs to look fresh, bright, and happy. I always like to look this way because that is usually how I feel. I like to project my happiness on others and I feel that blush and a smile help me to do so.




I use two different types of blush to give me my signature flushed pink cheek. The first is Maybelline Fit Me Blush in “Blushing”. It’s light pink that works for any skin tone and has a subtle crystallization effect that creates a natural glow. On top of that I use NYC Color Wheel blush which has multiple shades of pink and rose that give the perfect amount of color when combined. My trick to a natural-looking blush is smiling while applying. This allows me to get the right amount of blush on my cheeks in the right area without over applying. Another benefit to my smiling trick is that it starts my day off with a smile, and I keep it on my face all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment