Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Signature Style -- Getteline Rene

They say fashion is feeling and when it comes to my wardrobe, I must have items that cater to the 8 million and one moods I go through from Monday to Sunday. But if I really had to choose one garment, accessory, cosmetic, and pair of shoes, it would be as follows:

Garment: Megadeth 1995 World Tour Tee and The Furies T-shirt dress to wear underneath it

Accessory: Braided tribal necklace that I pretty much wear every day

Cosmetic: Eyeliner in every form -- I’m talkin’ gel, pencil, liquid, eye kohl, the whole shebang

Shoes: Groove Combat boots with heart details on the back


As I re-read my list, I realize all I need is extra pink lipstick and a flannel to possibly be the bass guitarist for a Hole cover band. What does that say about me? It says I absolutely reek of teen spirit and 90's angst, but in the most fashionable way possible. I think I’m ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment