Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Twitterature: Catcher in the Rye

Forget about SparkNotes. Alyssa Coscarelli sums up the classic novel The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, for you... in tweets from protagonist, Holden Caulfield.



***



Failed four out of five classes. **** you Pencey Prep. #sooverit #peaceout

Dude @Ackley392 get your sh*t together #itscalledproactiv #takeashower






Where the hell do all the ducks in Central Park go in the winter? #confused

Thinkin about calling up that girl that used to be a burlesque stripper or something. I think I still have her number… #hopefully

Just thinking of @Janegirl13 and our times together this summer….

Called Sally and made a date for this afternoon #wishmeluck

Dammit I only have 10 bucks. RT if you agree that all money does is make people depressed

Movie and ice skating with Sally! #happytweet

**** man all I did was tell Sally about how I thought we should just get the hell outta here and she got all pissy #mystupidmouth

At the bar ithink I’m gonnancall Sallyyy #drunk

#Damnit Pheobe just told me I had those lyrics to that @RobertBurns song wrong this whole time

Told Pheobe bout my plan to leave NY and go out west. She gave me some money so I left her my hunting hat

Uh I went and talked to Mr. Antolini and slept there and then I coulda sworn I woke up to him stroking my head or some ****?WTF #soawkward

Sleeping at Grand Central tonight….

Just walkin up and down 5th ave feeling more ****** every time I step off the curb #missingmybrother #helpme

Taking Phoebe to the zoo to cheer her up. I kinda want her to come with me but she shouldn’t. #sigh

Just sittin here in the park watching Phoebe on the carousel. She’s wearing my red hat. IDK why I kinda wanna cry… #happyagain

No comments:

Post a Comment